- To understand the history, structure, objectives, programmes and financial needs of the organisation to support the application process.
- Research grant opportunities on behalf of sporting communities.
- Draft grant application proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organisation.
- Maintain records of applications completed.
- Attend any required regular training and development opportunities to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of safeguarding, health and safety and best practice.
- Undertake administrative tasks such as risk assessments.
- Maintain effective recording systems, completing the necessary data collection.